Wednesday, July 13, 2005

wednesday oh wednesday

ahhh nothing much going on today or yesterday. yesterday i went to the mexican consulate for the 2nd time to try and get my pass to take my vehicle into mexico, and it was just too much of a hassle, and wait would have taken forever, so i left. then i went into work, and the office was closed. i called my boss alan and he told me that he forgot to call me that they were at some convection. yay. i went back to soundwaves off montrose to take another look at the sweet ass board i found in there i want. the brand is called "watercooled" i looked them up and they are based out of australia. i have never seen one of thier boards in the water around here, and im thinking of getting one just for that, not to mention they have a great shape for the gulf and the color is awsome! anyways, charlie and i played some good basketball last night, i lost again.... but i was raining them from outside. i lost by 2 points, dammit! last night was pretty much uneventful. i was going to go play pool with my friends but i decided i didnt wanna go out. i have been feeling like shit lately, with all this crap my little bro is doing. he has seriously gone off the deep end again, and i have a bad feeling about this time around. a little history is, hes seriously addicted to any drug the kid touches, and he also has some serious mental things wrong. i dunno, he tried to stab himself the other day, well he did, across his wrist, and so that let to a ton of drama. one part of me worries and the other part of me, having grown up with a drug addict, has put up a massive wall, because that is something you have to do when dealing with these people. they will tell you anything you want to hear and when they leave the house it is a different story all together. my wall is to protect me from suprise when the really bad shit happens, because i have come to expect it to happen. trying to have hope all the time for this situation is nothing but disastrous for the person hoping because you WILL be let down. anyways. i think today i will go talk with an advisor at moco so i know what classes i need to take for the next semester and hurry and get my ass signed up because i have waited so damn late , they might be all full. then i will go work out, and i gotta find something to do today. no more sitting around in my fucking house. im out the door, and gotta do something. well im out guys, later

No comments: