Saturday, July 09, 2005

Its Saturday woooooooooooooooo

well it is now saturday, time to celebrate i guess. no mr damien, i didnt get stuck in the traffic thank god, i would have fallen asleep. i came through huntsville around 11:30pm. as for today, i have alot of shit to do. im getting ready right now to drive to 1960, to work on a customers computer, just some side work i do for him. i need the extra cash for gas to mexico in a couple of days. speaking of mexico, my damn friend who flew in still hasnt called me..... hrmmmm. well guys its looking like we have the potential for some epic surf once again from dennis on late sunday and monday. i will be gone probly all day and riding the shit outa this one cause ya never know how long it will be before we get some good ones again. ohh yea, back to what i had to do today, i need to do my laundry, damn i havent dont it in a while, and its backing up on me haha. i also need to workout, i missed wednesdays and yesterdays, so i gotta do it today. i need to shave as well, and im not looking forward to that. i have let it get a tad long, and well, its not gonna be comfortable. ahh damn and i gotta run 40 bux up to kinkos cause i owe my friend dave. wow now this is suddenly turning out to be a shitty day. perhaps i should just crawl back into my bed and goto sleep hahaha. would be nice if therrrrr was sum damn company in it, i would be def more tempted to. anyways..... so yea, todays gonna suck, but who knows what tonight will bring ..... hahahhahahaa. perhaps sum drank with rami or damien, who knows. maybe leo will finally call, and we can chill. my debt collection program i have been working on for my offices is almost finished. im just working out the bugs and final touches are being applied. this thing is gonna rock cause it was coded by me! i need to get back to work on and finish my ARP MitM (man in the middle) hijacking program, because it was pretty leet too! im also working on alot of other stuff too, and trying to get my damn card to work with aireplay. what a bitch!! at least some guy replied to my post on the whoppix forums and he has the same card and he got his to work, and hes gonna tell me how to do it. yayayayay! i scanned for wifi all the way to fairfield yesterday, and i used gps logging as well, and damn i hit alot of shit. a couple of access points i grabbed for almost 5 miles! i need to go back and check those out. well i gotta get moving, time to go make some cash. LAAAAAAAAATES!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: