Tuesday, July 19, 2005

mizzonday night haha

well im home, its technically tuesday morning, but o well. i drank with my surfing bud shane and everyone. saw a BUNCH of people from old school conroe high, hadent seen em in a while. hahah good to see ya kenny, derrick, gram, jason hahaha. man surfing is gonna rock tomarrow and for wednesday. fucking a i will slashing it hopefully. damn storm better not fuck up my spi plans for thurs - sun meeting my friends from mexico. damn i saw heather rayez at shane's as well, good to see her again even though i talk to her pretty regularly on aim. o welll lol. damn peopel posting comment, jay eat my shit, i need to come out there, ill see what i can do soon when i get abck from spi. janna haha i duno what to say about you. ur a mystery to me, one that i need to stop dabbling with and just deticate myself to being a friend to. i need to stop letting my head wonder, o well one day i will regain control of my mind and what im thinking and what happens. i got in a semi argument with charlie tonight on the phone, its a matter of time before i just tell him off. everyone is getting sick of his shit, hes probly the laziest person i have ever met. always like "david shut my door" or "hey david grab that wax", "carry this water bottle", "rub my back it hurts" im fucking tired of that shit. im not ur fucking mother, and im suprized she has put up w/ u and ur dads shit for this long. good luck finding a woman to do that charlie. anyways, he kept calling me, wanting me to come to his house after i left shanes to fix some stupid fucking hobby aircraft training software he SPENT OVER 200 ON!!!!! at 2am folks, i kid u not. dude i get paid over 33 an hour to do that shit, and u want me to fix yo shit at 2am, leave the party, for free? u tripping bitch, u can deal. ill fix it when i fucking feel like it. so i told him on the phone "dude u need to get the fuck off me, always making me do shit. ur lazy dude. spending 500 on a fucking RC helicopter, and im not coming to fix ur stupid fucking software at 2am." i just 1/4 of the way let him have the shit i have been building inside, and his reply, "david ur uhh drunk or something, ill talk with you later" haha, i had, maybe 4 beers guy, not drunk, just pissed at you and all the shit u pull. anyways enuf bout charlie. man im tired, and i have a meeting tomarrow at my main store with the owner and the other owner and my general manager. gonna be fun. nothing serious, but not fun none-the-less. well im out, i need sleep for surf and meeting tomarrow. later guys

No comments: