Thursday, June 23, 2005

wow wtf happened

hrmmm last night is kind of a blur. haha just read the damn posts from my phone, lol. anyways, man i got throwwwwwwwwwed! i didnt expect that to happen but it did dammit. i had some vodka at rami's and then we went to barneys and played some pool. well we know a waitress so we got free play, yay! i had 1 rum and coke, and 2 screwdrivers there and rami had a screwdriver and a HUGE long island ice tea. wow, then we got back and i had some more vodka and rami started drinking wine. whatever hahahhahhaa. anyways we went swimming and all kinds of shit with some girl named becca, and then we had like a huge battle royal in his room, and well i got my ass wooped. then i lost my celly and i swore his dog ate it. 1 hour later i finally found the damn thing in the closet. i set my alarm to goto bed (btw its now like 6am) so i could wake up for work. I FORGOT TO TAKE IT OFF VIBRATE! dammit im sooo stupid lol. but i did wake up around 12 something cause our other friend joe came over and he needed a ride to work. dammit, my head hurts, i hate cheap vodka. rodji, ramis dog tipped my glass of vodka over last night and started drinking it!!!! hahahah. ok im done, time to get back to work. lates

No comments: