Wednesday, June 22, 2005

first post ever!

well, this is my first attempt at a blog. This is going to be very interesting, i mean hell i dunno why im even doing this but o well. things right now in my life are going a tad slow. i work a badass job, paid salary but this is our off season, so i only work 2 days a week, 8 hours a week max and i still get paid the same. i thought this would be badass but now its turning into a disaster because i just have way too much freetime and im going insane. i have been reflecting on alot in my life lately, basically trying to figure out my goals and where i want to go. also i have been strugling alot recently with loosing my girlfriend. we are still friends and all, but i cant really seem to let go of the fact that i pretty much single handedly destroyed us. she was an awsome girl and probly one of the best i have ever been with, and now im pretty much stuck on the fact that i dont have her right now, cause i was an ass. well i hope to keep this thing really up to date. im gonna try and figure out what the hell to do with the rest of my night now. lates

No comments: