Monday, February 06, 2006

Surf in the Morning

Well, as the title states, I'm going surfing in the morning. The bouys
are showing 10.2ft at 8 seconds (yes I know not a true groundswell but
its as good as it gets in the winter time here) and I have to get on it.
I do have work at 10am, but that's leave plenty of time to squeeze in a
session before I head in. The only problem is the drive. I have around a
1 hr and 15 min drive to ge there then about 45 min to one hour drive
back to work. Ahhhh I don't think I have been this excited in a long
time. The winds are supposed to turn offshore for us around 5 or 6am
with a light NW @ 5-10. Wooooooo. If u are not a surfer then its truely
difficult to explain the importance of that and the amount of stoke it
builds in a surfer. The water is a toasty 61 degrees so hopefully I
won't be too cold on that old leaky 3/2 of mine. Well I better get some
sleep as I have to be up at 4:45ish and get on the toad. ill try and
remember to take some pics and ill post then later. Ahhhhhhh dammit I
just realized I left my damn leash in my friends car from the lst time.
So they are not planning on getting there until 6ish and when I want to
be there by 530. Surf without a leash? Grrrrrrrrrrr. They live like 30
min from me so I don't want to drive and go get it and the shops don't
open that early so buying one when I get there is out of the question
also. Well damn. Night.

No comments: