Friday, January 19, 2007

Hey Hey Hey

I dont have much to.... SAYYYY!!!!!

Just wanted to drop a line, let everyone know Im not dead.

Sometimes, I feel like I'm just talking to a wall. Others, talking to that wall feels good. As long as this thing remains somewhat theraputic, I'll keep it up. I hae been on a mission to cut and paste all of my posts in Word when I get the chance, just to see how many pages this thing adds up to.

In other news, I have been researching/Google Earth scouting some locations in my upcoming trip, and I have to say, its going to be beautiful!

Iceland....lookout!!!! You have 40ft ground swell headed at your western shores in a couple fo days. I have scouted a nice rivermouth beachbreak that should LOSE TOTAL CONTROL when this thing goes off. Ill post some pics of the WAM soon.

No comments: