Wednesday, January 18, 2006

Mexico, oh Mexico

Well im fully wrapped up in daydreams of my upcoming surf trip. Im now officially registered for classes for school, well class i should say as im only taking 1. I signed up late and pretty much everything was full, great. Well anyways, im really trying hard to not turn my blog into something political, but damn i just have to say something with the news thats been coming out as of late on our government. I just cant believe the shear amount of Americans (we should rename them to Stup-ericans) that still have faith in their vote or our government. People, they are there to make money and thats it. Unless u are pretty much a millionare or have some major company, you dont really mean shit to them. The amount of scandals that have been coming out of capitol hill are just amazing. Rich Americans and Companies are BUYING AGENDAS PEOPLE! heres a link on yahoo news, they outline the shear amount of money from one, JUST 1 PAC and a hedge fund. Maybe kids should start paying attention in gonvernment class, because i remember my government class in college talked about all of this, and frankly, its disgusting.
link to article
theres the link. ANYWAYS before i get super pissed off. I cant wait to run my happy ass off to Mexico. I have been thinking alot about the timing of everything i want to do with my life, and I think it would be most beneficial to do my hardcore traveling and adventuring after i grad from college. I almost dont even want to travel with a vehicle. I kind of want to do that "wondering" travel, hitch-hiking and bussing everywhere i need to go, sleeping wherever i may. I want to travel the caribbean, mexico and central america, south america, and then onto africa, europe and asia. I would also like to travel and surf in the middle east. My trip this summer hopefully will be nothing short of amazing. Ok im at work, and im losing focus on this post. im out

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Im getting bored reading your blogs now!!! can you write something interesting I'm from australia remember I dont know nething bout america :( I know everyone else does, but explain so i can at least understand :(