Thursday, February 15, 2007

Math Sucks

Yea....I failed my first Trig test. Yay. Failed completely out of lack of trying or care. I hate it. I can just tear myself down so bad mentally that I dont even want to do the work. I would do homework in almost any other class except math. I hate it. I understand math completely. I just hate the fact that I have to do so much of it for nothing. Blah

So yea the template changes that were supposed to go down on my blog didnt finish. I worked up a nice banner collage from a bunch of my photos and then.... WHAM! It was the wrong size. So.. in the middle of moving out of my apartment and back home, I havent had time to set shit up and get my computer up and running at home. So, I havent had time to completely recreate my bannner. No I cannot resize it because I rescaled all the pictures exactly to certain sizes to resizing just blurrs everything really bad.

So Im officially moved out and it sucks. Its not bad, I just dont feel that welcome in my home. I guess we will see how and if it will all work out in due time right? I think Rami is doing ok back at his parents house so I know I can tough it out. He has been out on his own for 4 years now, and decided to go back home to saveup some cash.

In other recent news, I think my mom may be headed off to Iraq to work for KBR as a bus driver on base. Se is determined to get her hand son some of that cash, and her fearlessness is kind of motivating me to follow her. They have several tech jobs open for Iraq and Im very qualitified for several of them. I might be submitting my resume after I return from my trip this summer. I wouldnt mind working there I guess. It would be dangerous and all, but I will be inside the green zone mostly and just working indoors on computers and making my cash. I could even do this a couple of years in a row maybe and save up a good amount. Then.... SEE YA LATER! Who knows. Jessica and I also broke up. I never blogged about her much, but shes the "cant say" person who was bitching that my blog was personal enough haha. We were together roughly 5 months I guess and it all pretty much came down to that Im an asshole and I just couldnt make enough effort to see her and spend time with her. She is a great girl, and Im hoping to pick things up after I get back from Mex and my school is over for a bit. Right now, especially living 45 minutes in the wrong direction from her with school and work everyday, things are not easy. I think its best for now.

Anyways.... Im off. I need to go run some errands for work and do some system updates. I have been doing these freaking updates for like 1 week now because Jackson Hewitt corporate has dropped 3 updates (.07a, .07b, .07b) in a damn week. This is GETTING ANNOYING! 10 stores, 3 updates, 30 trips. Probably over 1K miles of driving. For those few tech readers I still have, ever heard of a program to do taxes crashing a p3 1ghz machine with 256mb of ram with "Windows is low on virtual memory" warnings??? yea neither have I. Sounds like very very shitttty programming to me.

3 comments:

can't say said...

u haven't posted in a while and i did enjoy reading something new, however, i'm a bit pissed. i don't know why u decided to call me out like that. i liked being anonymous. the comment i left about you posting more personal info was not ment to promt you to mention me. but you were right about one thing

can't say said...

oh yeah, i almost forgot... i'm sorry ur trig is going badly and i miss u a whole bunch. get a hair cut i know you need one.

Bill Graber said...

Sorry about the math test... My dad says Iraq really sucks... no surf there you know.