Sunday, August 13, 2006

Ramblings

Well there isn't much surf right now in ole texas. In fact, I'm starting
to feel like there may never be again. What the hell happened to this
huricane season? Frankly, I'm starting to get dissapointed. Yea yea its
horrible the devastation it causes but really can you blame the storm?
They have existed for who knows how long and no one was hurt. People and
their money hungry brains have built all over the world in major
distaster prone areas with SHODDY construction so I'm beginning to
wonder if I should feel that bad for hoping for a hurricane.
Anyways..... I had a good talk with my roommate tonight. All about
travel, being young and stupid and not following that path that has been
forcefully ingrained into my head since I was a child.
Ahhhhhhh........hhahah that was me really taking a big sigh while I was
typing this. I'm sitting in mollies, playing ping pong, sipping on my
favorite beverage, and I'm just thinking about all the random paths in
my life I have ignored because I was afraid. I'm thinking really hard
about next summer. Yea yea I know I'm living in the future but honestly
with the lack of surf in this place its what's keeping my soul alive,
and I really really mean that. O well. I start my second job hopefully
by the end of next week. Time to work my sillyass off until december
when my primary job will require my services a lot more. Hopefully I can
bring in an extra 1.5k or 2k, pay some things off, and start socking
back for next summer. My goal is at least 2 months in mexico or costa
rica, with 1.5k to spend or more, and possibly taking my car or buying a
junk van or something for the drive. Who knows. All I know for sure is
that this is going to be formatted like crazy from sending it from my
damn phone. Blaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ohhhhhhh U better not be bussy with work when I get over there Dec and Jan u boyyy!!! Cause if not I'm gonna stab u in the jaw lol hahahaha I'll be the girl stabbing jaws outside ur house =P,
I'm prob gonna plan sumthing with rami to surprise u when I get there lol so u better be ready!!! hahaha Rami's always my faithfull friend that helps me with that lol even tough I don't get to do stuff sumthimes at the end... I'm sorry I haven't read ur blog these daysss but u really get on my nerves! lol j/k I hope to hear good stuff here, not ppl getting robbed and that, just be happeee poop =)
Luv yaaaaaaaaaa, XoXo =P