Tuesday, March 07, 2006

In 48 Hours...

I'll be the happiest man alive. Heres why...


Wait.... I left out a detail...light offshores are forecast as well. It just can't get any better. Wait yet again....68 degrees in the water and swell holding waist to cheast till sometime monday. I feel like a kid again. I'm five, sitting there on the floor on christmas morning. I can barely hold still while my dad goes through and sorts them by name. Daaaaaaaaad, I wanna tear them open nowwww!!!!!!! The anticipation is killing me but I know the surf will be worth it. The best part is, if I somehow to incredibly screw up a day.. I will have another chance, and that is a rare thing for Texas surf. That is the same feeling I had when I was in Costa Rica. The surf never dropped below chest high the entire time. If I had a bad session, I paddled in, had something to eat, laid in the hammocks a tad, and paddled out later for a retry. No worries! I will try and take some pics if I can stay out of the water long enough. I plan on camping on the beach this entire weekend. Ok guys, wish me luck, cause its time to rip.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good luck Baby!...I hope u'll be able to go surfing and with no wetsuit! Heyyy u'll be fine and waves are gonna be great ^^...
Te Quiero and have fun!!! even tought u're missing classes...haaaaa just have fun =)
Te Quieroooo Send u tons of kisses!
Leslie =)