Friday, December 23, 2005

Off to mississippi

Well I'm driving rite now to mississippi for 3 days to spend with my
family, and yes I'm typing this while I'm driving haha. Well the past
week has been a little crazy! I have been hanging with leslie and rami a
lot. Well leslie is leaving back for mexico on the 26th and it kinda
sucks, I had a really good time hanging out with her. I got a rough
10-15 days coming up wen I get back because now it is party and ping
pong time 100%. We are moving into our apt on feb 1st and I'm very
excited. So I have been debating a lot with myself if I should buy a
sport bike (motorcycle) or take my surfing trip and save the rest of the
money. I really wanna bike but I dunno, I love surfing too much. Work is
driving me crazy! This damn printer keeps messing up in this offices and
all the computers keep screwing up bad wen they try and print, giving
all kinds of wierd errors. I'm starting to think the printer is bad, a
refurbished hp laserjet 4000.ehhh. Yay I'm 18 miles fro layfeyette, the
half way point. Ok I'm getting off my phone. Later everyone

No comments: