Tuesday, August 25, 2009

rainbow

This is a rainbow i saw the other day on the way home from work. I took this driving down the road.

Had to replace the back tire on the bike yesterday. I took a 400 mile ride on saturday by myself and it was amazing. The only downside was that i wore my tire to the thread. I found this out on monday as i took off work to ride another route i wanted to check out. But after a friend called and said she had a horible nightmare about me dying in a bike wreck i decided id seen enough omens. The omens wereher dream, my worn out tire and both my chain tensioners were magically loose. Not just loose but totally unscrewed.

I spent the day getting a new back tire and getting the oil changed in my car and getting her inspected. Was a ton of fun and expensive let me tell ya. I need to get some pics of the bike for the blog.

1 comment:

Texas Roadrunners said...

Always trust a gut feeling. Replacing a tire is quicker and cheaper then trying to regrow a body limb. Stay safe.