Monday, September 17, 2007

Another weekend on the boat






This is her, a 1983 Catalina 25. Yes, I know the sail is up, Im airing it out!

So, I spent another weekend down in Seabrook, Tx working on my boat. I didn't get much done this weekend but I did finish cleaning the starbord quarterberth. All thats left now is the head/sink and the Vberth in the bow. I really need to get to work on the wood on the outside but at the moment, Im trying to just get her ready to sail.

We had a bit of an issue with the outboard this weekend so hopefully we will be throwing it in the shop and letting those guys take a stab at it. At this point, Im just ready to hit the water.

2 comments:

Whiffleboy said...

Home Sweet Home.

Dude, just think of the possibilities. Sailing down to Costa (or any other place), dropping anchor and jumping off for a short paddle to the backside of the lineup. You could literally go anywhere in the Americas if you hug the coast.

Whiffleboy said...

I also wanted to add how good a shape the vessel looks. Much better than I had anticipated.