Wednesday, June 13, 2007

In Guerrero now....

Well, Barra de la Cruz was a complete slap in the face.

They now charge 20 pesos per person for beach access, even if you walk!!!!

They can have that sh!thole..... <_< <_< <_<

We blazed on and checked Huatulco and found the Bocana mentioned, just a large closeout in rocks at the time of my arrival....

Checked every dirt road north to Boca Vieja and other non mentioned bays and after 2 hours of dirt roads I said lets blast out to Puerto!!!

We made it to Zipolite (a little town before puerto) and surfed there a little... In the morning we were once again victoms of a theif and Joe lost his cell phone and camera. Yea we canceled the service <_< <_<

Puerto had too much attitude for me. I know you think I chickened out but it was only head high and on shore when I got there and TONS of surfers. We headed further north and scored a great wave for 3 days. wow that place was fun but tons of current. I guess you cant have it all right???

We left there and headed into Guerrero and found a great left point break. Free camping and super cheap food, perrrrrrect and this mornings session was pretty good despite the GIANT seaturtle that surfaced 3 feet in front of me for my semi heart attack of the week. :lol: :o :lol:

We are going to explore Guerrero some more, tons of potential here just south of the big A.

wiffleboy....... man..... I found the spot for you dude, wooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!! Ill send ya the details when I get back

2 comments:

Whiffleboy said...

Send it on, bro. :-)

Bill Graber said...

IO wish I could go on a trip like this, its been soooo long.