Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Saturday

Well I decided to go surfing saturday after the lunch awards thingy we held for the company I work for. The surf was spectacular with chest to head high sets coming through and a hard blowing 10-15mph offshore wind. We normally DO NOT get these conditions in the spring time here in Texas so I wasn't going to miss this. I caught maybe one or two waves and then everything went to hell. I was getting tangled in my leash non stop, my boardshorts were rubbing my hips raw, I kept missing takeoffs due to strong offshores and spray in the face, and I sliced an already bad wound on my foot with the fin. yay. I wish I wouldnt have screwed up such an awsome day but I did. I will try and post some pics soon of the amazing sunset that day though. Until then...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm going to post the "full moon" picture I have onto my MySpace page until you and Rami get one. yesss.

Anonymous said...

mucho surf para ti!!!
no desesperes la tempaorada de huracanes todavia esta lejana, pero aveces hay marejadas del sur!!
sube algunas fotos!!!!

Anonymous said...

ahhh nice so u went with mel surfinggg duhhh...
so the comment says:
-Too much surfing for u!
don't get desperate the season for hurricanes is still far but sumthimes there are good swells from the south!
upload sum piks!-

so that's all it says poop, now be happe and bite me =P lol I'm such in a good mood I'm so excited!!! so I think we're both gonna be doing what we love this vacations, me acting u surfing...
btw I didn't charmed u or anything on saturday lol, u just sucked that day but don't be sad I know u can do it and u're good at it...
go kick ass!
Luv ya, guess who??? me biatch!