Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Van almost finished...

le Van is almost finished! Well, the basics anyways. I started thinking about all the things I would like to have in the van and then I realized that I will not really know how to use my space effectively until Im living in her. So Ive decided this will be a learning experience and I will stop stressing!

Im actually excited right now about heading down there. I have been dealing with a ton of anxiety and other crap but it is finally making way to apprehension about just getting on the road. Im ready to be there!

Joe, from my previous trip, will be heading down there with a mutual friend Madardo to his family ranch in a little town in the state of Zacatecas. We will be camping for a few days on the ranch and celebrating Mexico independance day (from Spain) and hanging out. The town sits at 7000ft up in the mountains! Im ready for the cool weather!!!! Its been a scorcher this summer in Texas.

2 comments:

Gabe said...

Dave,
I've been following your blog for a while now. Your trip sounds amazing. I'm a bit jealous, and your blog inspires me to plan a similar trip in the future. For now the surf in San Diego will have to do.

Safe Travels,
Gabe

Anne Bentham said...

I hope you have a great time and take lots of pictures. <3