Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Manzanillo

Well... after 2 weeks or something, we had to let poor Ticla go. Yes, we relenquished the hold on her waves and we decided to share. Of course I´m kidding.....

Ticla was amazing and we had a blast there. Too many beers, waves, tacos, and hamburgers to remember everything in order but I can say... I had a blast.

I want to give MAD PROPS to TACO JIM, hailing from LA... for eating 43 TICLA TACOS in 32 minutes!!!!!!! You will forever be remembered our linebacker friend!

Well, we have just 2 more weeks of this great trip and I´m sad to see it coming to and end. Its now or never, time to step it up. These last 2 weeks will not go down in any other way than spectacular. Yes.......... that´s the plan. PV and all those wonderful other waves in between.... here we come

2 comments:

Brujilda said...

Hey handsome, I'm glad u're having a great time there!
Enjoyy PV I did, the sun the waves, It's just great, but after being in Cancun PV is like nothing hahahaha...
I hope to see u when u get back to Houston I'm arriving there the same day u are...
Love, Leslie

Anonymous said...

Hey! Well your trip is sounding alot better then previously! anyway, im home sick today so i thought i'd catch up with your blog :)
Ash xxx