Monday, July 06, 2009

Retirement, Ticking Clocks, and Bullshit

Im about 3 seconds away from knocking this damn clock off my wall. I have been listening to and watching this thing since December when it was put there after our office remodel. Ugh!

TICK!
TICK!
TICK!
TICK!
TICK!
TICK!
......

BOOM! *sound of a shotgun blast to the clock*

that thing just reminds me all day of the seconds of my life ticking away that I can never get back.

tickticktickticktickticktick

Im having a bad monday if you cant tell. I mean, everyone has a bad monday but this one is exceptionally bad. At this point... I just want some waves. I will wear a wetsuit if I have to and for those that know me, they know that I HATE cold water.

My boss shutdown all possibilities of a vacation before October. We are restructuring our network with the help of a company. It will be a MESSSSSS! The summer swells in october are starting to dwindle so no point in traveling south... just save your money David. Im selling 40 hours of my vacation back to the city to get a little more cash on the books. I think I might have overestimated my driving miles so basically... I have a small surplus of cash. Maybe I can stay longer??

No comments: