Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Brainstorming!

Ive been working hard the past few days on my trip. Basically Ive been trying to decide what would be the best all around vehicle for me. Im looking for all the right thing that just cannot be combined... as we all know, everything is a trade off. I want decent gas mileage, truck clearance, big enough to sleep comfortably in, yet small enough to navigate the cities.

Ive been exploring options like VW bugs and Honda Civics to Chevy Vans for the ultimate in sleep and living comfort. I like the Toyota trucks and old school 4-runners but we will have to see. Im hearing from some people they tend to be targets due to their popularity. ehh... the search continues.

You know.. I have been thinking that just taking a damn honda civic and a biiiiig dog would do me a lot on the cheap front... well other than the dog eating possibly more than I do. The car would run forever (I can work on 89-99 civics with my eyes closed) and it would get killer gas mileage. Imagine me planning my entire trip around 15-20mpg and then settling for a car that would score 30mpg no prob, talk about a surplus in my budget! Maybe I should run for Senate!

Ok... Im signing out. I need to go home and work out.

No comments: