Monday, February 09, 2009

My Weekend

It was pretty exciting i guess you could say. I took my elementary friend Kelli out sailing on a buddy of mines boat. Last weekend we sailed the gulf so we are kind of addicted now and decided to head out again this weekend despite all the small craft advisories. Well the waves were there (4 to 6ft swell) but no wind! Wehad a blast anyways.

Then sunday i drove to College Station to visit my dad and his gf. We had a good time and played a bunch of xbox360. The introduced me to a game called "Left 4 Dead" and i was very impressed. Not only did it have me on edge the whole time but it also scaredme a few times! Awesome game!

Well thats about it. Surf was up but still too cold. Sprightly is almost here so i can hold out. And yea yea i know im a wuss and all that fun stuff lol.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out! Love your elementary friend, kelli