Sunday, May 13, 2007

Cmonnnnnnnnnnn, We're almost there! (sub title: Happy Mothers Day!)

Wellllll............... Im home from some party that was partly thrown in our honor for our trip that is occuring very very soon. It was pretty interesting and I had a lot of fun.

So as the date is nearing, Im watching my bank account dwindle quite rapidly. In the past 3 weeks I have spent the following..

Yakima racks = $250
Panasonic 3ccd miniDV cam = $430
Fuji 7mp digital cam with accessories = $260
PREVIOUS APARTMENT DAMAGE (they tracked me down) = $400
oil change and inspection = $70
misc. parts for my car (mostly brakes) = $150
other major car parts = $200
labor for installtion of said car parts = $235
---and this is what I can remember!----

----still to come-----
food and other needed camping supplies = $175
extra camera shit = $80
more car parts = $50
car registration = $60
and who knows what all else

Yeaaaaaa this is all hurting but it is going to be worth it. 6.................moreeeeeeeeeee...................daysssssssssssssssssssss

I can make it....