Monday, January 08, 2007

Im still alive

Well I havent posted in a while, so I figured I would throw something up. Nothing much has been going on, just working like crazy! Things are finally slowing down a tad, and corporate is getting their crap together finally. I'm getting more and more excited as we are heading into spring. Yes I know, its barely half way through January, but I can dream cant I?

In other news.... hahah Im kidding. I dont have much else to report, other than Rami is a flaming homo. I can get away with saying that because he doesnt read this blog. He's not really gay, but if he was, it wouldnt make much difference to me. He'll always be my best friend. awww *tears*

Ahhh man, I just dont have much to write. So Ill end this now before I get a little more silly and delerious from lack of sleep.

No comments: