Sunday, September 06, 2009

Outside of san antonio

Im 160 miles from houston and im hurting. Th twisted sisters really took it out of me and thn i rode for almost an hour in pouring rain, i was incredibly soaked and extreamly cold. I got nailed with a ticket outside Leakey, cnt remember if i mentioned it already or not but 93 in a 65, no moto license, and passing in a no passing zone lol. Soo... Thats gonna hurt but what the fuck ever. Just dollars right?

Im hurtng bad right now. My shoulders nd throttl hand are on fire and im still over 2 hours from home. Ugh, i shoulda just camped in bandera again. I swung by and said goodbye to th indians again and they gave me a beautiful necklce as a parting gift from my (apache brothers). I was very moved by this and i cant wait to see them again in novemer when they come to traders village in houston.

Ok, ima finish my wtburger ndget on the road. Ohh, one last complaint, my damn MP3 player just went dead lol. arrrggggg

1 comment:

Texas Roadrunners said...

wow, how much worst can your day get? Don't you know better then to speed though Leakey or Utopia? Silly man. I'm sending you sunshine thoughts and silent good thoughts to get you safely home. Be safe.