Thursday, December 15, 2005

End of finals

Well yesterday was the end of my finals. I'm a little worried about my
math class but I think I got it. I hope I will find out tomarrow. I
still have 2 more tests to complete for my online class but they
shouldn't be too ahrd. Last nite I went with leslie to agora and then
ginger man in rice village. We had a pretty good time. At ginger man I
tried a beer from mexico I have not had called bohemia. It was pretty
good. They have a lot of different types of beer from all over the
world. Well work is crazy rite now, and I don't know if I get to go to
mississippi and see my family. I really hope I can get overe there for
at least 3 days or sumthing but I dunno. Well I'm outa here I'm still at
work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Are you going out with us this tonight and tomorrow night?