Sunday, June 26, 2005

last night

well last night was so much fun. me and my buddy moe hung out with our friend sabina from poland. she is going back on tuesday so we had a little going away thing. me, moe, her, and her friend, i think it is spelled alicia(she is also from poland) played a fun drinking game, that lasted entirely too long, and we all got officially drunk. this morning sucked, but im doing ok now, about to fill my stomach with something. well im gonna miss her tons, and hopefully she will be back very soon. she is scheduled to fly back on august 3rd or something, so it wont be too long and we will have our friend back. as for tonight, wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo damn, im going to ferry corsten at M-bar with my ex janna and my little bro. man if i can get my little bro to get back to work on his stuff, we will be releasing some tracks on a site we are currently developing for him. visit sometime www.lenwoodrichey.com anyways, well im outa here. time to do some laundry, yea i know, fun fun!

No comments: